Why is this ad in English? Because we are an internationally operating education institute looking for an English-German colleague. Based in Berne, art of motion offers comprehensive education programs for movement professionals and therapists. Although most of our courses are still conducted in Switzerland, our offerings and network of partner schools around the world is steadily growing. Currently we deliver education in 18 countries. Furthermore, this year we launched our e-learning platform offering Slings Myofascial Training in English. It is a good time for an additional customer care manager and technology-affine marketing supporter to join our team.
Customer Care Responsible
As our "English" customer adviser for e-learning you will inform and assist future and existing clients in the sales process and the handling of the platform. If this sounds like technical support, don’t worry, it’s not. You are neither responsible for technical nor other pertinent issues.
Furthermore, you will be the contact person for our own international courses, advising clients and taking care for administrative and billing processes. As part of the administrative team, you will support our customer care manager and education consultant for our Swiss customers.
Technology-affine marketing supporter
Yes, you are also technology-affine. You will design the art of motion Newsflashes in our newsletter tool, link them with all other communication channels and press send on time. You will also update our website and publish Karin's blog posts. Helping to setup courses on our e-learning platform is also part of your job. Last but not least, you will contribute to the production and publication of video clips.
Detail loving layouter
At art of motion we do everything in-house; that goes from course development to graphic design to texting and layout setting. As we keep our course material up to date, there are always changes in text and design. You will make the necessary adjustments in course books or check and modify the formatting after modifications and make sure the print documents look immaculate.
As customer care manager, you will be a representative of art of motion and have to know our educations thoroughly; the online training as well as the face to face courses. Therefore, you are interested in our contemporary movement education and training curriculums and see it as a benefit to join art of motion courses for free.
- English: Excellent.
- German: Very good.
- Organisation: Excellent organisational skills (with the accuracy of an accountant and the flexibility of an event manager).
- Office: Excellent skill in Word and basic understanding of Excel.
- Software: We use and you might know or are willing to learn:
- Dropbox, MailChimp, SEMCO, Docebo, Typo3, FileZilla, Photoshop, Indesign, FinalCut.
- Work space: Ostermundigenstrasse 73, 3006 Bern
Wankdorffeldstrasse 102, 3014 Bern (April 2018 onwards at the latest)
- Colleagues: Monika (managing director), Babuche (designer and deputy), Irene (customer care manager), Andrea (course manager and student coordinator), Martina (marketing and communication manager).
- Part-time: 60%.
- Salary: CHF 3'060 (gross income).
Plus 13th monthly salary.
- Hours: 40 hours per week (full time, adapted for part-time).
- Holidays: 5 weeks.
- Start: 1 December 2017 or 1 February 2018.
- Fringe Benefits: All our movement education courses are for free.
If you like to work for a small and dynamic education institute, are interested in body-minded movement education and love to work independently within a team, you will feel right at home at art of motion.
Your Contact Person
Phone: 078 627 06 28
Application: via email to Monika.